Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Late

Hey there.
I know I'm late, I'm sorry guys.
BUT
I have some June favorites!
Even though June isn't over I still want to show you guys what I've been loving.

1) Yes to Tomatoes blemish clearing facial towelettes - Not only will it remove your makeup, but it helps acne! It's been great for me but the only problem is that it slightly dries out my skin.
2)Pacifica crushed pearl bronzing body butter - This baby will give your skin a nice glow while smelling awesome and moisturizing your skin! Too bad no SPF, though
3) Tarte BB Cream - Great coverage, light, matte finish, no smell. LOVE IT. Plus, it has SPF thirty, so, if you're like me, where you get burned near a window, this is awesome
4) Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter - This product can be used to highlight your brow bones, cheek bones, nose, upper lip and more. It's amazing for contouring as well. It glides on smooth and lasts all day. I love it to death.
5) Zoya nail polish in BLU - Gorgeous color and stays on for weeks! It's very good quality. Great for summer :) 
6) Psssst! instant dry shampoo - This beauty smells amazing! Gets the oil straight out of your hair, leaving it fresh and healthy (at least it looks fresh and healthy ;))
7) CHI 44 Iron Guard - This bby gives my hair this amazing shine while keeping it straight. Not to mention it's a heat protectant! *Thumbs up emoji*
AND THAT'S ALL
Please let me know if I should make videos for monthly favorites or stick to pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment