Dear my (few) AMAZING readers,
I have not given you guys a post in SO long. It feels like years when it's only been months. I plan on getting back on MUCH more now that it is summer time and I have more time on my hands. So. Quick update, New york was simply amazing and I will be posting pictures soon, in fact later today probably. Actually, probably right after I finish this post. My blog is going to be getting LOADS better so, please stay tuned. I have tons planned that I hope you will all love so much that you'll want to go and tell all of your friends. Well, now that I have given you unreasonable expectations about my blog in the future, I will move on with the update. I'm going to be heading to New York AGAIN this August. (Thanks mom and dad!!) I'm too excited, I cannot contain myself. This time I will have an actual camera to take pictures with (LOL) that I will be more than happy to share with you. You might even get to see these marvelous pics the day I take them. (Don't think I'm going without my computer) GAH I'm so excited! Someone is seriously going to have to sedate me. ANYWAY, I'm also going to be starting some new series on my blog (*cough* get excited *cough*) Including things ranging from fashion, to TV, to books. I'm excited. I hope I don't let you guys down!!! I'm so glad I'll have more time to post and I'm gonna stick to it! (hopefully) I never stick to anything..... Like seriously, it's bad. Just ask my friends and family. How do they deal with me? BUT AT LEAST I KNOW I DO IT. Okay so I'm off to go post pictures from New York.
LOVE YOU,
Alexa
We're going to have so much fun! Kambri will be in town, so maybe she can help us get into some fun shows!
ReplyDelete