Okay so there's two things you need to know before reading this story: 1) I have dogs 2) I have to be up early tomorrow.
So, here we go. Okay, at one in the morning I was about to fall asleep (I'm up so late because it took me forever to figure this blog thing out) and I noticed my dog was shaking. I thought he might be cold so I put him under the cover with me. He still shook. So I tried to calm him down and get him to sleep. He still shook. I was really confused and tired, so I just sort of started to drift off. Then, he began panting. Now I was really worried. Then, all of a sudden, I though maybe he had to use the restroom. So, I opened my door and BOOM he was out of there. I caught up with him and found he was starting to poop on the carpet downstairs. I yelled, "No! No, Nemo!" (Nemo's his name) I then proceeded to shove the poor, still pooping dog out of the back door. Okay, so the dog was outside doing his business and I had a HUGE mess to clean up. Ugh, I won't get in to that, but let's just say it took forty minutes to clean. And now, after being outside for almost an hour, my dog is in my room, laying on my bed and he STINKS! I'm too tired to wipe his behind now, but I guess I'll have to tomorrow. Great. Well goodnight, I'm off to get about three hours of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment