Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little Update

Ok, hi. I know its been a little while since my last blog post, I'm just so busy with school and...well... just school. (Very demanding) ANYWAY I am going to be posting a vlog of me and my friend, Joan at Target shopping as soon as I finish editing it. I will also be posting a "Get ready with me" video, which will basically be just me showing you what I do in the morning hair and makeup wise. I would LOVE to show you an OOTD but my school has a dress code, so my outfits are pretty boring. :/ I am hoping to do more fashion stuff in the future, because that is my main interest right now. So, if you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with me...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR and if you have any ideas for things you want me to post in the future please tell me in the comments. One more quick thing, you should go check out laurenbeautyy on youtube. Joan showed me one of her videos and I watched some more at home, and now I'm hooked. THANKS JOAN. Oks that's all I really wanted to say so GOODNIGHT sleep tight and wash your hair.... That's a must. K bai.

P.S. (my grammar's bad today. Don't judge me) :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever dream that you're totally naked in public? Yeah, in that case you don't have to worry about fashion. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete